foWX provides a number of modules and services that helps agencies to automate their service management. This application uses a portable, relational and very extensible backend database.
The foWX application modules include:
- Work Orders - Build dynamic, flexible and client-configurable work orders for any service ( e.g. Air Sealing, Insulation, Plumbing, Electric, Roofing, Heating, Carpentry, Counseling, Bill Payment assistance and Education).
- Service Pricing - Manage multiple item prices by "effective-date".
- Invoicing - Handle invoices to your Funders and from your subcontractors.
- Online Reporting - Produce many standard dynamic reports which are designed to serve multiple programs and users.
- Energy Audits - Build audits for specific programs.
- Scheduling - Schedule Contractor assignments.
- Appointments - Scheduling Customer appointments.
- Customized Letters - Create client-configurable, centralized customer letters.
- Referrals - Manage customer Referrals between programs.
- Remote Support - Provide support for remote Intake Centers.
- External Data - Process File Import/Exports.
- Profile maintenance - Managed the application's parameters at the user level.
- Security - Control system security at several levels; which insures client confidentiality.
- Data Search - Use powerful customer Search features across programs (by Account Number, Name, Street and all combinations).
- Integrated Support Features - Use a number of integrated,
browser-based Help features, including: (customized) user Q & A;
screen-oriented help; topic-oriented help;
functional area-keyed help; online Customer Education;
online Terms and Definitions.
Home Energy magazine article on foWX
Home Energy magazine article on Handheld Audits
Please contact us if you would like to know more.
Last updated: June 19, 2021
Contact Contact us with problems or questions about this page.
Copyright © 1995-2021 Fundamental Objects, Inc. All Rights Reserved.